Two meets under our belt lead to a full week of training and just one meet on Saturday — Conference Relays at Brookfield Central.
Coach Crosby is gone for the week so we will not have core strength this week, and then means we will have to turn up the intensity in the pool to make up for it. 🙂
TransportaionWaiver/Alternate Transportation: Here are the links for each school for the transportation waiver/alternate travel form. Please follow the directions on your school’s form and then make sure that Coach has a copy of the form.
- North – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByWpXnaedjfuV0VnNTUxRUcwa1k/view
- KM – https://www.kmsd.edu/cms/lib/WI01919005/Centricity/Domain/13/independent%20travel.pdf
- Pewaukee – https://www.pewaukeeschools.org/site/handlers/filedownload.ashx?moduleinstanceid=223&dataid=125&FileName=alternate_transportation.pdf
Here is the Week 4 Schedule for the week:
- Monday: Swimmers go from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM Divers from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Tuesday: Swimmers go from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM Divers from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Wednesday: Swimmers go from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM Divers from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Thursday: Swimmers go from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM Divers from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Friday: Swimmers go from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM Divers from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Team Dinner led by Schwab’s
- Saturday: Conference Relays at Brookfield Central.
Diving: Warm-up 9:00 am Swimming: Coaches Meeting 11:30 am Sheets due/coaches meeting 9:15 am Warm-ups 12:00 pm Boards close 10:25 am Timed Finals 1:30 pm 11 dives to completion 10:30 am